tech-forums photography thread (56k)

Status
Not open for further replies.
good piic and texture, i wanted to ask you how do you get so much vibrance out of your photos i find this k100d to be very flat in colour.
also i was going for a dark/effect.

Good lighting, decent lens, and a small amount of post processing in Photoshop using the A and B Curves

haha, some good photos for sure...photoshop is a must have for anything that needs to be professional quality....here is some of the work that i've done ^_^ (btw my family owns a photography business)

828CLOSEUP.jpg

DSC_4385.jpg

MCROSS55.jpg

MOTOCROSS75.jpg

MCROSS26.jpg

the last one there is not photoshopped...I was actually almost laying on the ground a few feet from the jump

3 and 5 = meh

All the rest are gorgeous.

What were these taken with?

I'm debating upgrading my Body to the new Pentax K200D from my current K100D.

I like the bump in res, live view, bigger lcd, and water/dust resistance.

the Superbikes were taken with a Canon EOS 1D markII, with a 70-200mm 2.8 lens with a 1.4x teleconverter, they were also at ISO 400 with a speed of i think 3200 and an aperture of 6.0 (if i remember correctly). The motocross were taken with a Nikon D3 with a crappy Sigma 2.8 70-200mm lens....i can't remember the settings though X_X

the Superbikes were taken with a Canon EOS 1D markII, with a 70-200mm 2.8 lens with a 1.4x teleconverter, they were also at ISO 400 with a speed of i think 3200 and an aperture of 6.0 (if i remember correctly). The motocross were taken with a Nikon D3 with a crappy Sigma 2.8 70-200mm lens....i can't remember the settings though X_X

Cheep camera :)

Naw, Jokes. However... i've allways prefered Nikon to canon.

Here is the only pic on my PC that i've took :eek: I have better ones, but hey.. this is the only one i uploaded to my PC for the moment because i used it in Graphics at school.

Candles.jpg

Taken with a Nikon D80, Inside during the day - using RAW, unedited. But yeh i needed to take a (i quote from my teacher) "obscure" picture and apply a filter/effect to it at school on PS CS4 :freak:

Look what lame kind of filters we had to apply, i do not like the effect it's far to powerfull, but that's what we needed to do and it got me an A grade so i'm not complaining.

Candlesdone.jpg

cheap camera....lol......this one was taken with a cheap camera....a Canon A610 haha...

difuseglow.jpg

it has a difuse glow filter from PS....

i'm loving my Nikon D3, it's an awesome camera and handles low-light photography @ 6400 iso really well with not much graininess....

Here is another one, this is of a good friend of mine named Misty...really sweet gal...but i love the way it turned out
mysty.jpg

i don't have a higher res version on this computer which sucks though X_X

And another one taken down in Destin FL, it has no filters on it at all

IMG_0647.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom