Manual Tablet OS upgrade

Rocketman2798

Baseband Member
I have a nextbook premium 7, it runs on Android 2.3.1. The reason i am asking if i can upgrade the OS myself is cause i would like to play games that need 4.0.3 and up to run.

Re: Manuel Tablet OS upgrade

Well since i have had it for so long I think the serial number which i think was on the back has scratched out but i have the Model # which is Next7P

Re: Manuel Tablet OS upgrade

Is that what it says under Settings -> About ?

There's a lot of different options on that page...and I'd rather not point you to the wrong one and you end up bricking your tablet.

Post the first 4 digits of your S/N as well. Looks like some of the ROMs in the link I posted are dependent on what series the tablet is in - most likely because of differences in hardware.

I'm not really sure what you mean by S/N. I f you mean Serial number then that it got worn off, but if you mean something different then please let me know.

I'm not really sure what you mean by S/N. I f you mean Serial number then that it got worn off, but if you mean something different then please let me know.

Yes, S/N = Serial Number.

It should be in Settings -> About as well. Most devices have it in there as well, that is.

The only thing that is in Settings -> About is the Model number, the android version, the kernel version and the Build number.

Is the SN readable at all on the tablet? If not... then I don't really feel comfortable recommending one of the ROMs or instructions - because it could be possible to brick your tablet if you follow the wrong instructions / flash the wrong file(s).

Back
Top Bottom