WHole left side of my audio went out.. (quad speakers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antec-User

Papa Chester
What the crap now! this is the THIRD ASUS board I've had that has had audio issues..

I tried my PCI Audio card, but all that does is give me a high pitched screeching.. (AC97 installed) All the cables are connected.. -Boston 4.1 system.

there is nothing in the settings to show me WHY my left side went out.. Everything with the fade is fine.. Winamp doesn't even work.. Just Pandora.com, internet radio... (so far).. I just got the new Static-X CD and I can't even listen to it on here.. How do I get a PCI Audio device to work properly? It didn't come with a driver disk, and apparently it just needs the AC driver.

I am so tired of this crap.. I need my audio!!!

ssaudio.png

Whats Envy24 Family driver ? it sounds bad for a start.

bag yourself a cheep creative soundcard, and disable onboard audio codec in your PC's bios.

BUMP....

WTP!!

The board in my sig is fried..............AGAIN.......... (Don't ask.. sore subject) so I'm back to this darn asus board.. I picked up a Soundblaster card and now the gosh darn thing doesn't make the sounds for me to hear... and stuff with audio.. .. (I'm an idiot) i"m a little bit steamed right now.. If this wasn't the only other board I have, this darn thing would go in the shower with me...

I loaded the drivers... Went to Bios, AC and HD audio disabled; no audio.. Switched it back to enabled and still no darn audio thru my SB card.. I am a music fanatic, and frankly, I'd like to play a game sometime this year...

LSS: PCI Audio card not working

Bah... I got it... no idea what it was. uninstalled and reintealled and rebooted and that did it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom