Wi-Fi, Wireless Hotspot List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Courthouse Cafe in Woodbury, NJ.
Located at the corner of Cooper(E)/Delaware(W) and Broad.
Coffee bar in the front, resturant in the back. Free WiFi.

Just about anywhere that isnt rural in Hamilton has free unsecure wireless networks.

Also, their is probolly a free legal one at McMaster unversity still (friend told me) and their is a free one at the Sheraton hotel I think?

Terminal 6 at JFK in NY

Right by the food court for those in the states that travel with jetBlue Airways

Hello

I have a question, actually 2

Verizon has a plan that is wireless and they way they are advertising it is like they are going to have the USA as giant hot spot, like no more modem, just a valid acount withthem and pull in the signal.....Is that what they are doing or am I seeing the ad wrong ?

With hotspots that are free, how are you authenticated, from a security standpoint. If someone went to a hotspot , connected to the internet , hacked into a major company, then disconnected and walked away...? could that happen ? would they be able to be caught....also it seems like that would also be a condiut for someone to dump viruses in to the internet ?

watch out for those dummy hotspots... cafes, burger kings offer hotspots, also school campus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom