Where can I download an NBA game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Kaizer

Daemon Poster
I'm looking to legitimately download NBA Live 2009 or more preferably, NBA 2K9. Steam only has the demo of NBA 2K9, and I didn't see either on Direct2Drive. Anybody know of other legitimate sites that might have them available for download?

I am not sure where you can download NBA2K9....Steam I suppose.....since my copy that I bought at Wal-mart runs thru steam.

It is a superb game, and it only cost $20 at Wal-Mart.

Good luck....I think you will like the game....stunning visuals....way better than NBA 09 IMO.

I am not sure where you can download NBA2K9....Steam I suppose.....since my copy that I bought at Wal-mart runs thru steam.

It is a superb game, and it only cost $20 at Wal-Mart.

Good luck....I think you will like the game....stunning visuals....way better than NBA 09 IMO.

Steam's only got the demo :(, and even though they offer the demo and the game runs through Steam, they for some reason don't offer it. I just got a 25 dollar Visa gift card, and I think I'll go to Gamestop tomorrow and pick it up. And yes, the visuals are excellent, I've played the demo. They actually detailed the fans, the court and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom