What You've Just Bought!

The deal with Razer gear is 9 times out of 10 if you buy something recent it's going to break within 6 months. I have several friends locally that have purchased their keyboards and now have to replace them about every 6-9 months because something eventually fails.

Well my old razer gear lasted me years with no defaults so i hope these new products do to

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Well my old razer gear lasted me years with no defaults so i hope these new products do to

That's the thing, my old Lycosa from 2009 would still be going if my gf didn't dump a whole latte on it. The old original Lachesis was also a great mouse despite some having the ring/sensor issue. When they got popular they started cheaping out on quality real bad. Their Blackwidow keyboards are famous for dying quickly due to quality in certain areas like the USB cable. I would actually not mind owning Razer products if I didn't fear they'd die quickly.

Lycosa and lachesis were both my favourites i must say. They are in storage atm for backup but as i said i cant jusity the qaulity for $
I really hope my blackwiddow lasts ive signed up for warranty so lets srr how it all goes.

razer products in general were bad quality, and still are. Ive owned several, all of them had to be rmaed. Original lachesis i returned, got a new one, rmaed that new one twice, then it still died. keyboard, headset, etc they are all cheaply made. The amount of have seen go through my works tech depo is ridiculous.

Owned Deathadder, original Lachesis (2), Newer Lachesis, Megalodon headset, lycosa keyboard, black widow keyboard. I don't buy them i usually just get given them, or work has some laying around that i grab for personal use to try out.

I used to have a Naga Epic mouse. Loved that thing. Then I gave it away. Now I'm a Corsair guy :tongue:

G502 at work and at home a Corsair K70 and Scimitar Black (not that ugly yellow one)

razer products in general were bad quality, and still are. Ive owned several, all of them had to be rmaed. Original lachesis i returned, got a new one, rmaed that new one twice, then it still died. keyboard, headset, etc they are all cheaply made. The amount of have seen go through my works tech depo is ridiculous.

Owned Deathadder, original Lachesis (2), Newer Lachesis, Megalodon headset, lycosa keyboard, black widow keyboard. I don't buy them i usually just get given them, or work has some laying around that i grab for personal use to try out.
Thanks for that il know for next time
Whats corsair like compared to razer?

Back
Top Bottom