What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Just got my refi approved. 3.5% for 15 years. Yay, lower payments and cut 10 years off the loan. I might actually be able to retire.

I am seriously considering a refi just so I can afford to get done what the house needs. Excavating ain't cheap any more and neither is replacing the floors (plywood and all).

I've been spending the last couple days looking for a magneto for my McCulloch 3214 chain saw. I finally found on on ebay. I ordered only to find out the next day I get a message stating that they did not have this part and they are asking me to cancel.
Apparently there are no parts being made for this saw and it has become obsolete...bummer. Sux to be me.
Then today I found another place advertizing this part, hopefully I'll be able to get this saw running again

Bought a few supplies for the move.
And a gargantuan 41 ounce bag of starbursts.
Diabeetus

That sounds awesome. I've never seen them :tongue:

Yea they aren't individually wrapped. Just a bunch of mini sized Starburst in one pouch.

StarburstMinisHP.jpg

Bought for my self a Hard Drive for my system for just DATA back up, a 256GB Second Hand 3.5" SATA Drive just to plug in and use for file storage.

I was looking threw the rules for B \ S \T and not having bought anything threw tech forums or Sold or traded I wasn't sure about posting as I may of had some hardware for Sale. If I post I think I will be buying if anything and thus not selling since I'm a hoarder . lol ..

Back
Top Bottom