What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

I am really liking the idea of a AR-15 "sbr" as a home defense weapon. The quotes around sbr are becase of the new Sig brace for AR-15 pistols, not sure if you guys have seen it but it attaches to the buffer tube and is essentially a stock, except unlike a actual stock it dosn't turn the pistol into a SBR that requires registration with the ATF and a $200 tax stamp. Combine that with some 5.56mm hollow points and you have great stopping power and a relatively low risk of over penatraition

If I didn't already have a AK one of those would be high up on my list.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Ohhhhhhhhh wow. Look at this beauty of a camera, the new Leica T.

LEICA-T-WINDOWTEASER_teaser-1200x470.jpg

Sure, it's £1250 body only with the same sensor that can be had in a camera 1/3 the price. But, it looks awesome, is CNCd from a single aluminum block, and most importantly of all, Leica Lenses, which for some is worth it whatever the cost. The lenses are about the same price as the camera.

uploadfromtaptalk1398549448511.jpg

Decided on a 9mm. Smith and Wesson SD9 VE

Supposed to be a decent budget pistol.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Not bad... glad to see you didn't go with a .22 :p

:p

Thought about it, but then saw that .22 ammo was nowhere to be found, and 9mm was quite plentiful lol. And saw this was the same price as the .22's I was looking at, so I figured I might as well just go with the 9mm :p.

Haven't shot it yet - might go out to the range tomorrow if the weather is nice.

Went too the garage and bought a packet of Cigarettes, a bottle of pop and finally a lighter.. The other day I had received my VGA 8 ports splitter box threw Air Mail and now running 5 Independent monitors threw it including the laptop screen. I had previously bought a 32 Inch Flat screen for the purpose of the CCTV system. Looks well Sweet the set up.

If you're down for a 4k 60hz TN panel then by all means. If they made one in 24" I'd want one.

Thing is, now I'm used to sitting in front of a 40" 1920x1080 monitor... Do you know if anyone makes a 60Hz 4K 40" monitor? That's my only reserve at this point :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom