What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Just bought a Zastava M70AB2 folding stock AK-47 with a black polymer hand guard instead of the usual wood.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

our old crt boob tube finally puked about two months ago, so yesterday we bought a Samsung 6350 LED tv. It has internet available and I briefly checked it out but it's a pain to use with the remote. Tomorrow I'm picking up a Logitech K400 keyboard to surf with it, Will I need to get an antivirus for my tv now that I'll be going on line with it?

Last edited:

Got my new toy.

IMG_20140421_225912_869.jpg

Yea we have the same rule here, but only for hunting. This is for the range and home defense so I took the bamboo block or whatever it was out of the chamber.

^ California has similar laws. We have semi-auto and pump action shot guns.. by law I believe we can have three + one in the barrel. On our older shotguns we just stuck a cut off broomstick in there :tongue:

Personally I have an over / under double barrel 12 gauge and a 30/30 lever action rifle.. Not sure of the manufacturer though :tongue:

Yea we have the same rule here, but only for hunting. This is for the range and home defense so I took the bamboo block or whatever it was out of the chamber.

I doubt there is just a simple removable block for UK spec shotguns. Our gov are stricter on guns, so I imagine the block is much harder to remove - or impossible.

Surprised you have that law over there though. But to me it just makes pumps seem kinda pointless, it is basically only affording me one extra shot assuming I always load an extra into the barrel - yet I have to pump between shots to fire. On my over/under I can fire off both shots as quick as I can pull the trigger.

You need to have a firearms license to buy an 'unlocked' semi or pump over here, and provide valid reason for needing it. Apparently it's very hard to convince the police of a valid reason. It basically needs to be something you can't do with just 2 shots of a shotgun, which isn't much. You need a firearms license for slugs too.

Unfortunately I only have a shotgun license so i'm limited to the usual over unders and restricted pumps and semi's.

You rarely if ever need more than 3 slugs for home defense. Racking one in is usually enough deterrent. Luckily I can keep 7 loaded as long as I'm not hunting.

Back
Top Bottom