What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

I think I just eat too much.

I get home, have a pint of Pepsi, a microwave meatball subway. Maltesers as a snack after. 3 or 4 hours later I will have a whole bag of frozen chicken nuggets, more pepsi, more snacks like kitkats and maltesers. Other days I will have some Tesco Finest microwave meals some of which are like £3 or £4 each :p

So yeah i nom my way through £5 to £10 of food a day on average. More towards £5 i'd hope.

How are you alive?

Maybe a European bag of nuggets is smaller than an American bag? That's like 50 nuggets...

Last edited:

Jesus. Though if I had money or were still with my parents I'd eat fairly bad. Not as bad as that, though.

How are you alive?

Maybe a European bag of nuggets is smaller than an American bag? That's like 50 nuggets...

Because I only have one bag a week, different meals every day. Though 90% are unhealthy. anyway its 24nuggets about 2inches in size.

But you are right, I am overweight and be dead by 50. I'm relying on advancements in medical science to sort me out :p

Nah I keep dieting when I get to a certain weight threshold.

I should add it's diet pepsi because my mum won't drink normal pepsi :p I also eat some fruit for snacks occasionally... but yeah largely unhealthy.

Little bundle of win sauce :cool:

DSCN2263.jpg

I'll have to look at that when I'm not at work lol, but I'm sure there are exceptions to the rule.

Back
Top Bottom