What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

You say that like you're proud of what you've done :grin:
haha, wasn't it you who was saying "NOICENOICENOICENOICE buy them NOW!" over MSN the other day? :p

AMD ftw, nvidia ftl
biggrin.gif

You gonna be doing Crossfire-X?
yea

Bling bling. I used to do that back in the day with a Pentium 1 before it was cool. Everybody thought I was stupid lol.

Lold.
For years I kept the IHS off an AMD K6-2 on my keys but I recently took it off. I think Mike has you beat seeing as he used an LGA cpu and wouldn't have been stabbed by pins :p

I've just bought 2GB of memory for my lappy to bring it to a total of 4GB and a modem/router. I'm finally getting ADSL broadband, I did upgrade about a year and a bit ago from my dialup to wireless broadband but that's no longer feasible as the SNR in my area has decayed too far and overselling by the ISP has led to congestion. I'm pretty excited :D

For years I kept the IHS off an AMD K6-2 on my keys but I recently took it off. I think Mike has you beat seeing as he used an LGA cpu and wouldn't have been stabbed by pins :p

I've just bought 2GB of memory for my lappy to bring it to a total of 4GB and a modem/router. I'm finally getting ADSL broadband, I did upgrade about a year and a bit ago from my dialup to wireless broadband but that's no longer feasible as the SNR in my area has decayed too far and overselling by the ISP has led to congestion. I'm pretty excited :D
I grinded all the pins off. If I didn't do that I'm pretty sure my chest would have a lot of holes in it still.

I bought myself some money.

You see what i did was take all the spare change and pennies out of my jar, went to the local Tesco Supermarket to use there Coinstar machine, and it gave me a voucher for £19, i then went to Mr Tesco Worker at the customer services dept. and he gave me one £10 note one £5 note and four £1 coins.

w00t.

I bought myself some money.

You see what i did was take all the spare change and pennies out of my jar, went to the local Tesco Supermarket to use there Coinstar machine, and it gave me a voucher for £19, i then went to Mr Tesco Worker at the customer services dept. and he gave me one £10 note one £5 note and four £1 coins.

w00t.

CoinStar machines are awesome, except when you get a hernia from carrying the several tons of slummy to fill them.

Or, you could go to the bank and get it changed for free and not have to pay Tesco the 10% or whatever.

You did not buy some money. You did, in fact, pay them to give you less money than you had in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom