What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

lol, Farmville and a decent simulation game just don't compare. It's all about figuring out the systems and coming out with the most efficient ways of doing stuff, which generally will be a lot harder than Farmville (anyone play the original Railroad Tycoon? That was IMPOSSIBLE).

It's worth trying. If you can get anywhere in it, you're better than me :p

My new phone to use while home in canada. Even though I return to the states next week better late than never. I will be giving it to my dad for the year so he has a local phone so he will know and be able to respond to people at the front door of the apartment.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Well ive been putting the hours into my farming game, got a whole load of new stuff since my previous post :D I earnt the money in game for probably 3/4 of this stuff. The 1/4 of stuff i bought by cheating - the config files for the game are super easy. Theres one for a savegame where you can edit the amount of cash you thats what i did to get some of this stuff, not really because i couldn't of earnt it, but because i had already been playing for about 5 hours and could no longer be bothered. But i think this is probably worth about $4m now. But i have some new stuff since then.

Most of the vehicles are mods that i have downloaded off a huge community website (Yes, there is a huge farming game community).

F99C33649C134877098E96C30C347787D0660BB4

All this stuff is a lot bigger than it looks. Im just really really zoomed out to fit it all in.
E6324D7B45B2A72142016FEE85D0172CBE44839A

My uncle has have that stuff. To bad he didnt have a config file he could haxor to give his bank account money.

He did have 500 head of cattle last I knew..

4181UTRvCHL._AA300_.jpg

For £100 off the old price it was hard to say no.

Never had a handheld before, so will be interesting to see what i think. I'll probably just return it if i don't like it.

Back
Top Bottom