What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Ugh, I bet that tastes turrable though.

No it's Kenco full bean instant coffee - dunno about USA but it's a pretty popular brand of instant coffee over here. You can choose black, white, extra white, weak, medium, strong.. whatever. They also do hot chocolate, tea, chocomilk, flavored water, orange juice. It's all 4p per cup, except ice cold water which is free understandably.

It's no amazing coffee, but then it's 1/100th the price you would pay for a good cup of coffee at a high street coffee shop.

Haha, I love it how some people get so elitist about their coffee XD
You didn't handgrind your columbian coffee beans then decant at exactly 92C?! MONSTER!

Bought a new hdd for my sister at home, her old one sounds like someone threw some gravel in there. Cloned it across, and man what a performance increase.

Haha, I love it how some people get so elitist about their coffee XD
You didn't handgrind your columbian coffee beans then decant at exactly 92C?! MONSTER!

Bought a new hdd for my sister at home, her old one sounds like someone threw some gravel in there. Cloned it across, and man what a performance increase.

And if it's not the right temp, it cannot be older than 18 and a half minutes or it goes rancid and it MUST be disposed of. :p
My friend who has been drinking coffee less than 6 months is this way. It's ridiculous because he acts like a coffee connoisseur but he isn't at all. He buys this "organic" coffee and only makes a cup at a time. Because he thinks that if it stays in the pot more than 5 minutes it is burnt and no good. I'll be surprised if he doesn't have his own grinder yet.

Back
Top Bottom