What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

I think I'll take you up on that offer, once I've stuck it all together.

I think I'll take you up on that offer, once I've stuck it all together.

The best retention kit is $13.99 with 2-3 day shipping (to me) at $7.69 or 6-12 days for $3.99
Thermalright Venomous BTK Bolt-Thru-Kit (Sockets LGA 775 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366) (Ultra 120 Series / HR-01 / True Spirit) - FrozenCPU.com

or I can get the new version of the standard retention bracket for $9.95 +.70 (sales tax) + $4.05 2-5 day shipping. I have to pay sales tax because the store is located in my state, but I get fast delivery because it's only 100-150 miles away, 2-5 days means 2 day.
Thermalright LGA1156 Bolt-Thru-Kit REV B Retail BOX Bolt-thru Board Mounting kit Products Model: BTK-LGA1156-REVB [BTK-LGA1156-REVB] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

Apparently my parts should arrive between 12:35 and 13:35. Why can't Parcelforce/Fedex be that precise?

The parts for the build I am doing for someone is on the truck, too... but it could show up in a couple of minutes or a few hours. And it is time for me to leave to go to work.

My parts showed up pretty much on time. Just attached the heatsink :)

Mine were delivered an hour and a half after I posted... and I am still at work. :(

Loving the new SSD, CPU, GPU combo :D And my room has that 'new' smell still.

Back
Top Bottom