What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

woot, my P6X58D just got here! Installing win7 x64 on the SSD right now for the SuperPI run.

I went ahead and made a pre-order at Amazon. If they become available somewhere else I can always cancel.
gtx480.jpg

They come in at Newegg sometimes but only for a few minutes then they are sold out again. I've seen threads posted about Gigabyte, PNY, and the EVGA models in stock both stock and super-clocked editions. You might have to camp out on Newegg but with their fast shipping maybe it is worth it :p

I went ahead and made a pre-order at Amazon. If they become available somewhere else I can always cancel.
slaymate what do you do for a living that you can buy what ever tickles your fancy with no regard to the cost?

slaymate what do you do for a living that you can buy what ever tickles your fancy with no regard to the cost?

I draw Custom House Plans, but lately I've mostly been drawing Additions and Re-Models :D

Not so much lately. A few years ago I was doing pretty good, now I actually have to save up for stuff :cry:

Back
Top Bottom