What Mobile Game Are You Playing Now?

Started playing Card Wars - Adventure Time over the weekend. Its like $3, and has amazing reviews. I got it a few weeks ago on a sale for 99 cents.

Still learning, but it kinda plays like Magic, Hearthstone and those types of games. Looks like its not required at all to spend extra money. The option is there for those that REALLY want to, but it seems kinda pointless.

Pretty fun, seems to have good balance and depth. Stays true to Adventure Time in terms of graphical style, animations, humor, etc.

If anyone plays star wars galaxy of heroes they opened up guilds yesterday. If you're interested in joining mine it's alderaaan reasons (I had to add the extra "a" because correct spelling of almost any star wars terminology is off limits).

I picked up Exploding Kittens the other day. Its pretty fun but not fully featured yet. Definitely a good start though. I think its a buck or two to purchase it.

Essentially its a quick easy to learn card game where there's 5 people playing and the goal is to be the last standing after people pull cards from the deck and try not to get blown up when they pull an exploding kitten card. There's cards that can defuse a kitten if you draw it, you can, slap players (meaning they take extra turns), steal cards, etc.

I picked up Exploding Kittens the other day. Its pretty fun but not fully featured yet. Definitely a good start though. I think its a buck or two to purchase it.

Essentially its a quick easy to learn card game where there's 5 people playing and the goal is to be the last standing after people pull cards from the deck and try not to get blown up when they pull an exploding kitten card. There's cards that can defuse a kitten if you draw it, you can, slap players (meaning they take extra turns), steal cards, etc.
I have been debating that for a long time. My GF loves board games and stuff like that. If you can try the DC deck building game its sounds super nerdy but its actually really fun. I have played with people who aren't into games like that or DC comics and they loved it

I have been debating that for a long time. My GF loves board games and stuff like that. If you can try the DC deck building game its sounds super nerdy but its actually really fun. I have played with people who aren't into games like that or DC comics and they loved it

What's the DC deck building game called?

Picked up evoland for a buck. Cool premise.

Hit me up on The Division. I need people to play with. Psn Metsphan

Back
Top Bottom