What Mobile Game Are You Playing Now?

My all-time high score on Flappy Bird is 48.

*mic drop*

I haven't decided if high scores in this game is something to celebrate or not.

If it didn't take you days/weeks/hours to get this score then kudos. But if you spent a lot of time then I feel bad for you, bud.

I know a few people that have spent hours trying to master this stupid game and it hurts my head.

I suppose when I'm not schooling the children in Flappy Bird I am flexing my vocabulary skill in Words With Friends*

*I am a terrible mobile gamer. If Twitter kept a leaderboard I'd be doing pretty well though.

Did anyone see that video of the guy playing Flappy Bird where he is at like 950 and at about 975 Mario Flowers start coming out of the pipes? At 999 Mario himself is on top of the last one. Not sure of it's for real or not, but it sure looks legit.

I'm thinking of getting Final Fantasy for iOS. Never played the original games and now they're gone mobile! But of a steep price though in mobile terms.

I'm thinking of getting Final Fantasy for iOS. Never played the original games and now they're gone mobile! But of a steep price though in mobile terms.

There's a guy here who's been going through them and likes them a lot.

couple of us have been playing them I played 3 a bit and am almost done with 5 now. I think Borst is playing 4. They are perfect for mobile you can play a little bit then put it down. One bad thing though is it don't tell you what your objective is so you need to remember what you were doing at all times

couple of us have been playing them I played 3 a bit and am almost done with 5 now. I think Borst is playing 4. They are perfect for mobile you can play a little bit then put it down. One bad thing though is it don't tell you what your objective is so you need to remember what you were doing at all times
this im pretty sure im going to delete 4 cause i forgot what the hell iw as supposed to be doing

Back
Top Bottom