weight loss pills

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiZcO

In Runtime
Well, im trying to find a good product where ill lose alittle bit of weight. i know you guys ill probably say there are so many weight loss pills and most don't even work. well i was on leptopril and workin nite shift 8 hours each nite with no breaks and lost about 50 pounds in a matter of 3 months but i couldnt tell if it was the pills or just constantly working and moving. but have any of you guys took a pill that actually works and you can tell a difference, im 6'3 and about 225 pounds i just wanna get down to 200 or so, i still work out but cant tell a difference.

There are several powerful prescribed pills that work but are usually only for extreme cases,(not a mere 25 pounds) just exercise,build muscle and stamina and become more healthy overall and eat well dont rely on pills, go all natural trust me its for the best, cardio is best for fast weight loss. probally not wot u wanna hear but just work hard and u will b rewarded

Hmmm, i'd always stay away from so-called 'weight-loss' pills...i'm not really a pill popper at all.

To be honest i always keep hearing...

"The is no better way than sensible eating and regular exercise"

It's like taking vitamin tablets...there's no real substitue from getting all you need from 'proper' food.

And which would give you more satisfaction? - Doing it a pill-popping way or through sheer hard work and determination?

the only one thing that REALLY worked was ephedrine...or eph based products

the concept to that was it jacked up your metabolism, so you burned up all the excess...

some products may say they are just appetite supressors...something like hoodia is ok, but not something fancier in my eyes

stay away from the products that have to do with blocking fat absorption, they are bad in more than just a few ways. There is one product that actually says, bring a pair of extra pants....because you will soil them due to what it does to your bowels....ugh lol

anything else...up to you do decide...

it's most likely all the moving you do that is the natural exercise/weight loss....keep doing that and watching what you eat and you should be fine

.25 - 1lb a week of fat loss should be the aim...much more and it's mainly just water weight

actually a few years ago i was taking some diet pills (i honestly cant remember the name) and they worked great for keeping me from snacking during the day and speed up my metabolism

i lost a good amount of weight in the few months i took them.

im actually thinking about doing it again now that im working out alot more

Thanks for all the feedback guys, i just heard alot of bad horror storys about people ordering pills online, that they get scammed and what not. so i dunno :(

check out Ephedra Weight Loss Products For Sale in 2008 they are the only place i know of that still carry ephedra products. I take 1 a day just so i'm not dragging *** all day. Coffee doesnt affect me, ephedra is the only thing that will actually wake me up.

The FDA banned the sale of dietary supplements containing ephendrine alkaloids in 2004 following two studies investigating the safety and effectiveness of the drug (hence the lack of availability).

A large study by the FDA found that ephedra was not effective in long-term weight loss, and that ephedra was associated with significant side effects.

A second study published in the 'Annals of Internal Medicine' journal investigating '<cite style="font-style: normal;">The relative safety of ephedra compared with other herbal products' found that ephedra was 100 to 700 times more likely to cause significant adverse effects compared to other popular supplements.

</cite>
Well, im trying to find a good product where ill lose alittle bit of weight. i know you guys ill probably say there are so many weight loss pills and most don't even work. well i was on leptopril and workin nite shift 8 hours each nite with no breaks and lost about 50 pounds in a matter of 3 months but i couldnt tell if it was the pills or just constantly working and moving. but have any of you guys took a pill that actually works and you can tell a difference, im 6'3 and about 225 pounds i just wanna get down to 200 or so, i still work out but cant tell a difference.

As for the original query by SiZcO, evidence shows that pharmacotherapy (drugs) alone is modest in the ability to produce weight loss (National Heart Lung and Blood Institute, 1998). Behaviour therapy which focuses on promoting a good diet and physical exercise has been found to be helpful in achieving weight loss, and to maintain weight loss. Having said that, as long as there is a lack of serious side effects, pharmacotherapy may be effective in weight loss, but only with a concomitant lifestyle modification as part of a weight loss program, which also incorporates dietary therapy and physical activity.

Personally, I would advise against the use of weight loss drugs due to the associated adverse effects. If you insist on taking weight loss drugs, take drugs which have been approved by the FDA prescribed through a physician, where your health can be monitored. It's also important to have a healthy diet and to include physical exercise alongside. Cease use if you start suffering from significant side effects, or if you find that the drugs are ineffective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom