Weekend Gaming

Couldn't find Second Son, I think my brother has it so I started playing Titanfall 2
Felt really weird playing a fps, it's all I used to play when I started gaming on the pc however now I play more 3rd person games so i definitely felt strange.
Gonna see if this game can keep me entertained

The campaign in that is supposed to be great.

Couldn't find Second Son, I think my brother has it so I started playing Titanfall 2
Felt really weird playing a fps, it's all I used to play when I started gaming on the pc however now I play more 3rd person games so i definitely felt strange.

I really like tf2 campaign. One of the best in many years. Plus the mp is really good also

I'll be on over watch and life is strange and skyrim

The campaign in that is supposed to be great.

I really like tf2 campaign. One of the best in many years. Plus the mp is really good also

I'll be on over watch and life is strange and skyrim

I've gotten over shooters in recent years, lets see if this will bring it back, it's short so that's good.
Wife enjoyed watching it, liked the graphics as well.
I'll probably sell it after beating the main story since I don't play online.
Gonna try beating it this weekend

TF2 is an amazing game I need to get back into the MP

Picked up Hyper Light Drifter at the start of the Steam sale and started playing it. Pretty fun so far.

I was able to finish up Last Light. Installed Quantum Break as well but didn't start it. Played a lot more Killing Floor 2 instead. Really cool game. I just wish there was more to it.

This weekend will be more Diablo. Broke 70 with my Necromancer yesterday, so I'm gonna really try to get a good build going now. I've heard a lot of people complaining about having to continuously summon Skeletal Mages, but it really doesn't bother me. Not sure how high I can go in Rifts right now, but sometimes he wrecks, and sometimes he gets wrecked. I'm having a lot of fun with him though. Glad to have picked him up.

Back
Top Bottom