Weekend Gaming

I will be doing Dark souls 2 over weekend then I am on vacation for a week so wont be playing anything but few Vita games or something

Cousin stayed at my place so we tried Rocket League and got addicted for that night.
Lost like 10 straight games to the same group of 3 people( I keep telling myself that they were bots)

Cousin stayed at my place so we tried Rocket League and got addicted for that night.
Lost like 10 straight games to the same group of 3 people( I keep telling myself that they were bots)

If someone has AI where the avatar is then they're an AI bot. If they have PSY where the avatar is then they're either playing on a PC or PS4 or Xbox One depending on which system you're playing on.

Up to level 20 on the Divison.

How could they make a game with only 3 enemy types anx without any variances on how they look.

I like the game but seriously I get tired of shopping the thug wearing the hoodie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Up to level 20 on the Divison.

How could they make a game with only 3 enemy types anx without any variances on how they look.

I like the game but seriously I get tired of shopping the thug wearing the hoodie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No enemy variation, and the fact that whatever gear you put on..doesn't actually show up on your character in the world. Would be nice to actually make your character 'personalized' other than with just the clothing.

Iron Banner is back up, and I've been working on a Hunter/Last Word build. Getting worked pretty hard, but I've never been good at it anyway.

Back
Top Bottom