Weekend Gaming

Haha no I'm actually here. I've been doing good, just work, work, and more work. Good news is that they finally installed wifi so we can join the rest of human civilization again. Hope everyone has been doing well.

Welcome back, sir! Good to see you online again.

Well since my weekend starts tonight I am going to start off watching Force Awakens. Then probably Lots of Bloodborne maybe Blops 3 if I buy it.

Do not buy Blops. I warning you now. I guess if you are just playing zombies you might enjoy it. Paying $60 for zombies seems steep to me though.

They just released a patch in Bloodborne so you can now buy blood chunks from the insight vendor for 60 insight.

Welcome back, sir! Good to see you online again.

Do not buy Blops. I warning you now. I guess if you are just playing zombies you might enjoy it. Paying $60 for zombies seems steep to me though.

They just released a patch in Bloodborne so you can now buy blood chunks from the insight vendor for 60 insight.

I saw rhat about Chunks you can also buy Blood Rock also for 60 insight. Also I have not heard to many bad things about Blops at all

I saw rhat about Chunks you can also buy Blood Rock also for 60 insight. Also I have not heard to many bad things about Blops at all

Yeah, I meant rocks. You are a GAM, so I am not going to tell you how to spend your money, but don't say I didn't warn you. I know exactly 1 person out of 10 people that have played it that likes it. His name starts with an 'A' and ends with a 'Jacks' and he likes rubbing Concord grape jelly on his booty.

I was thinking of getting black ops today.

Please tell me. Why does it suck.

Let me know. I was actually going to get it at lunch.

I was thinking of getting black ops today.

Please tell me. Why does it suck.

Let me know. I was actually going to get it at lunch.

My feedback is 3rd party obviously, but what I keep hearing is that nothing has really changed from previous years and the connection (lag, matches dropping out etc) is not good at all. The lag thing is what always ruins it for me. They have had the exact same problems for almost 10 years now and do little to fix them. When you look at any other mainstream FPS games that are out now, they just don't have the persistent issues with connection that CoD has. Whether it is their ****ty internal servers, lag compensation, crap coding, cheaters or the fact that they still use a player to host the game using their connection, it is not working.

That being said, zombies is supposed to be fun and the new co-op mode sounds like it could be entertaining for a bit. Honestly, I would hold off on this until you can grab it for under $30. Even if that takes 6 months. I have heard more positive things about Rainbow Six Siege.

My feedback is 3rd party obviously, but what I keep hearing is that nothing has really changed from previous years and the connection (lag, matches dropping out etc) is not good at all. The lag thing is what always ruins it for me. They have had the exact same problems for almost 10 years now and do little to fix them. When you look at any other mainstream FPS games that are out now, they just don't have the persistent issues with connection that CoD has. Whether it is their ****ty internal servers, lag compensation, crap coding, cheaters or the fact that they still use a player to host the game using their connection, it is not working.
Gotta love the yearly release cycle.

Back
Top Bottom