Weekday Gaming

Borderlands 2 is a good game but be prepared to get nickel and dimed to death. let me know if you ever get back online and i will go pick it up for a 3rd time and run around with you

that new DLC thing I dont think its out yet

I also still play it from time to time if yalls is online wit it

It is. They released a new pack on Tuesday that adds some new boss fights and increases the level cap to 72. I didn't get it so I was just wondering if anyone did because I wanted to hear from others if it's even worth it or not at this point.

While I think it would be cool to make my Axton even more BA by adding 11 more skill points, it just is too much of a grind on UVHM to be much fun. Love that game, but UVHM sucked the life out of me.

It is. They released a new pack on Tuesday that adds some new boss fights and increases the level cap to 72. I didn't get it so I was just wondering if anyone did because I wanted to hear from others if it's even worth it or not at this point.

I will prob grab it once I cap out if I do then I will tell ya. I do know the Tiny Tina Dlc is freaking great and yesterday IGN posted a vid of a new "Head Hunter" Dlc it a new season of dlc the 1st one is torque something. While gearbox is nickle and diming like a mofo I really love this game and will purchase more dlc im sure. I have only played the 1st dlc and a good chunk of the Tiny Tina one. Unless another amazing peice of dlc drops I hope to wait for and GOTY edition will all that stuff on it something like the Ultimate edition of Dragon Age that thing is sweet cause now I have all the dlc on disk

I haven't decided what I'm doing with Borderlands. I'm at level 50 right now so I'm a ways off from 61, so the new content doesn't really do a whole lot for me at this point. As for the next batch of DLC quests, I don't know if I'm getting them or not.

Borderlands 2 was a ton of fun, but I don't like Gearbox for the nickle & diming and I'm not so sure that I really want to support it. Well that, plus there are so many good games coming out that I want to play as well.

I haven't decided what I'm doing with Borderlands. I'm at level 50 right now so I'm a ways off from 61, so the new content doesn't really do a whole lot for me at this point. As for the next batch of DLC quests, I don't know if I'm getting them or not.

Borderlands 2 was a ton of fun, but I don't like Gearbox for the nickle & diming and I'm not so sure that I really want to support it. Well that, plus there are so many good games coming out that I want to play as well.

With so mich DLC i wish some more would have been included or at least all of it witht he season pass (I didnt get one though) or some sales on it or something. But the fact is I think its a great game and have no problem paying for a product I really like and gives me hours of enjoyment

Your best days with this game are behind you. Unless you get a consistent person to grind levels with on UVHM it isn't much fun. Thankfully Rhu and I found each other in a sea of loneliness and our love story was borne. It is the stuff of legends.

Back
Top Bottom