WarHammer 40K : Dark Millenium Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Warhammer

For the God Emperor YES!!!!! An mmorpg based on the WarHammer 40000.
I am interested in seeing what races they are going to have playable.
I am interested in seeing how they are going to get them to play nice with each other. The WH40K setting pretty much has all the races at war with each other. However I don't see Tyranids and Necrons being playable.
Tyranids just want to assimulate the genetic code of every one else into thier race.
Necrons just hate life of any sort.

This makes me very happy.
Also interested in races and such. It wouldn't be right to have ant of the races aligned with each other.
There is so much potential in the 40k universe for an awesome mmo I really hope they do a good job with it.

This makes me very happy.
Also interested in races and such. It wouldn't be right to have ant of the races aligned with each other.
There is so much potential in the 40k universe for an awesome mmo I really hope they do a good job with it.

Here is a trailer
YouTube - Warhammer 40K : Dark Millenium Online - Official E3 Announcement Trailer [HD]

From the looks of it, we got Humans, Imperial Guard (Lol), Orks and Chaos. If they have Imperial Guard as player characters, they would really needed to be offering me some thing good that SpaceMarines are not offering.
As I remember One Space Marine is worth about 100 Imperial Guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom