Video forums go ballistic over "Why edit video at all"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? You just made absolutely no sense. I care about camera shake, bad exposure, shitty lenses and equipment, etc.

****, I type this while wearing my Nikon D70s, and with my Canon 70-200 2.8L lens on my desk. the 28-70 2.8L is in a bag under my desk.

Just because everybody is shooting with shitty equipment doesn't mean that people don't care about shitty final products. You're talking about taking an art form, and shooting whatever comes to mind. When, in reality, what you shoot should be well thought out and everything should be taken into consideration. You can be the shittiest photographer in the world, but if you go out and shoot 12 rolls of 36 exposure film, or 400 ft. of video, chances are you're going to happen into a good shot or sequence. Just out of sheer luck. You're saying that your technique is great (no editing, shooting lots of footage), but really it's just based on luck.

Don't speak on behalf of others when obviously you're in the minority of thought.

PS - H-E-Double Hockey-sticks is bleeped out, but "shitty" isn't. This forum's filter is ****in' weird.

he lives on somebody actually resonding to the subject. you just got his di_ck hard

maybe you think editing is "taking out offensive material"

FALSE.

maybe you dont even know what a camera is ...

"I don't use digital zoom
I don't use optical zoom
I use manual zoom (most of the time) "

???WTF THERE ARE ONLY TWO KINDS OF ZOOM, OPTICAL AND DIGITAL WTF IS MANUAL??

i cant read any more of this nonsense. im gunna have a heartattack due to your stupidity.

If the talk is going to be about trolling, lets examine the other side.
Are these forums up front or fronts for software firms?
Those companies would love to see every camcorder user editing video.

There should be some such statement, at the top of forum home pages.
We are not owned or influnced by our advertisers, our moderators
arn't paid hacks and are impartial.

I'm pretty sure that if the forums were crooked. The subject of
"why edit video at all" would get banned, blocked, locked and terminated.
Those posts that are still open, would come under less suspicion.

GREGO reminds me of a song.
Comma comma comma comma cameleon .... By B George

getting banned has nothing to do with the subject. psychotic people do have a tendency to get banned.

Nothing more I need to say anyway.

Other than go ahead and capture lots of video of your
children and grandchildren and don't worry about editing.
It costs nothing and you'll be glad you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom