ur thoughts about cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I would consider cheating is illegal hax like aim botting which requires the use of extra software to get headshots no matter what. Stuff like that I consider cheating but simply buying a controller with a turbo is no big deal to me.

Well yes aimbot could get you banned but Sometimes Microsoft will ban people who have console mods will ban their console,Aimbot is usually not permanent because people host modded lobbies with aimbots in them but once you turn off and back on your console its not there anymore and Microsoft only bans your account not your console If you have a Aimbot.

If purchasing a "Rapid Fire Controller" were cheating then what about the difference between a Player using a Console with a 10 inch black and white Television (with a mono Speaker) and someone playing the same Game on a PC N2 overclocked with surround sound and a 60 inch 3D color Screen.

If everyone had to purchase the same Equipment then who would want to play; who would want a 10" B&W or to afford a 60" 3D and a room large enough to take full advantage of 3D sound.

It seems to me that the Computer Industry (and many People here) are all for the latest and greatest, I know I am and I've only read of a couple of people brag that they bought junk.

So purchase and do whatever is not specifically prohibited by the Rules of the Game.

Soon there will be a Rule that it unfair to sneak up on a Person and that all shooting must be "Western Style"; you must announce your intentions and have a quick-draw at high noon in the center of Town.

Playing against someone using a 10" b&w screen doesn't make you a cheat, don't be silly. It's not the same thing at all. In your example, they have failed to upgrade to 'standard' hardware, or to put it another way hardware that will let them play the game unimpeded. Buying a controller specifically designed to fire faster is more than that. You're already playing the game without any limitations on your side with a normal controller. Buying one that makes you better only because of the hardware AFTER you've already satisfied the requirements needed to run the game is noobish and most definitely unfair.
You'd get kicked from an official tournament for it, no doubt about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom