Upgrading PSU and MOBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some things I have been looking at which are within my price range (<250.00):

Newegg.com - Foxconn P45A-S LGA 775 Intel P45 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards

Newegg.com - ASUS P5Q WS LGA 775 Intel P45 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards

Newegg.com - ASUS P5Q Pro LGA 775 Intel P45 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards

Newegg.com - ASUS P5Q Deluxe LGA 775 Intel P45 Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards

Anything I should steer clear of? Anything you guys would like to add? Which do you think is best out of what I have chosen? In my opinion that P5Q deluxe is looking very nice, but it's also the priciest.

that highly reccommended huh? even over the p5q d? i wouldnt mind getting it instead, its cheaper. i've never even heard of biostar though ;/, makes me nervous.

how's thier customer support? good bios? options?

i was gonna cave and get a c2d instead of quad because i didnt want to spend the money, but if i can make up a lost 50$ here than i might change my mind.

I have a biostar tp45, great board, I like more than my abit kn8 ultra. It ocs well and has plenty of cool features. I would not be worried about them. As for tech support, I don't know, haven't had a problem yet so i haven't had to try it. And in my opinion the best tech support is the kind you never have to call.

I have a biostar tp45, great board, I like more than my abit kn8 ultra. It ocs well and has plenty of cool features. I would not be worried about them. As for tech support, I don't know, haven't had a problem yet so i haven't had to try it. And in my opinion the best tech support is the kind you never have to call.

Oh you have the TP45HP? I was under the impression you had the I45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom