The witcher 3 Wild hunt

I have 63 bucks to spend by end of month on xbox. I would rather have it on ps but can't think of anything to get on the xbox besides ea access pass. Then I still have 30 more to spend.

Game Hunters Unite

yeah i have about 90 hrs of paid vacation to use. i can only use one week this year might as well have something to play while im off lol.

I'm dying to take a day off. But I can't find anything to do. I only have 346 hours on the books.

Game Hunters Unite

Lol

Ign. 9.3. Reviews are out.

Game Hunters Unite

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't doubt that this game is going to be very good, but I hate day one reviews. How can you legitimately review a 200 hour game for the week that they have had it?

yeah i have about 90 hrs of paid vacation to use. i can only use one week this year might as well have something to play while im off lol.

Man, there is so much out there to do.

Go to a few music festivals.
Go to a beach.
Go skiing
Go to Vegas (no need to gamble even!)
Go travel anywhere in the world and see the sites (the graphics will blow your mind)

There are all kinds of events going on all over the world that you can go to. Tight budget or something?

Idk, maybe you haven't sunk enough hours into video games yet. I played soo much growing up that I couldn't imagine doing something like this.

I don't doubt that this game is going to be very good, but I hate day one reviews. How can you legitimately review a 200 hour game for the week that they have had it?

I watched IGN's review. They put over 100 hours into it.

It looks like they downgraded the graphics. Does anyone else think so? Hopefully the PC version will still look good.

Back
Top Bottom