The Official Tech-Forums Battlefield Bad Company 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol using the new guardian rcon is fun. This guy was spawn killing, so i killed him threw the rcon. The one game we got 4 people on from our clan but 2 were on a diff team, so we used it to switch the 2 random people on our team off to the other team and our clan guys onto ours, and they we were like messing with them like wtf just happened? how did i get on attack? it was funny. It is also much easier to ban people. So far we have banned i think 2 people, one for excessive spawn camp killing, and one for hacking.

Be really sure with the hacking bans (I'm not saying your wrong or anything)...sometimes it seems like they are hacking but they really aren't, and if you ban them and word gets around, it can give the server and ultimately FF a bad rep...just sayin! :p There's servers that the admins do that stuff all the time and they are usually wrong and it's lame.

Be really sure with the hacking bans (I'm not saying your wrong or anything)...sometimes it seems like they are hacking but they really aren't, and if you ban them and word gets around, it can give the server and ultimately FF a bad rep...just sayin! There's servers that the admins do that stuff all the time and they are usually wrong and it's lame.

well it was pretty clear, and we dont care, we are using the server more for comps, and also there are thousands of players anyway.

Wow James, $80 for a mouse = that is high- but I suppose shipping to you would be expensive also.

$80 for a good gaming mouse is not that bad, actually. I gave $80 for my Lachesis when they first came out. The new version is still $80, but it is now a 5600dpi mouse instead of just 4000. ;) The Naga and Imperator are also $80.

$80 locally. It's the G500. It's $40 AR on Newegg. Just can't bring myself to do it. If the local store gets their shipment of DeathAdders in I will buy that because it's the next cheapest. I wish there was a Logitech solution though, I'd really like to try one...but not for $80 ;)

I love my deathadder, but its slowly dieing. The 'click anywhere' feauture has all but stopped working, if i click on the top left or top right of LMB, it no longer clicks. It doesn't really bother me though.

OHHHH and as i type UPS are on my drive with my SSD. :D

Played last night- finally got to level 32. Still have a poor K/D ratio- but have a lot of fun.

I still haven't got to play since I upgraded... too much going on of late. Hopefully soon.

I haven't played in awhile.. Mafia II :) soo fun. and out of town. Now I am at PAX.. sitting outside my cousins home waiting for them to get here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom