The Official Tech-Forums Battlefield Bad Company 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
have the strangest issue in bc2. I move in slow motion, but no one else does. I have checked my connect, checked other games, reinstalled bc2, nothing fixed it. Like i literally move in slow motion, when i throw a nade, it moves slow, and i jump im in the air for like 3 seconds, its really annoying, and impossible to play, it also seems to be acompanied by some kind of lag, i will sometimes die, and then it will replay my death or my actions leading up to my death, weirdest **** thing.

OK. I have these on the way:
Newegg.com - AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition Deneb 3.4GHz 4 x 512KB L2 Cache 6MB L3 Cache Socket AM3 125W Quad-Core Processor HDZ965FBGMBOX

Newegg.com - ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO AM3 AMD 785G HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard

Newegg.com - G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL8D-4GBRM

Newegg.com - Sunbeam CR-CCTF 120 mm Core-Contact Freezer CPU Cooler W/TX-2

They left NJ Friday (20th). They are currently between Roanoke, VA and Knoxville, TN, scanned as leaving Roanoke about an hour ago. Once they hit Knoxville this evening they should be shuttled down to Chattanooga and then over to Cleveland (my town). It is very possible that they will show up tomorrow. I should have everything up and running and HOPEFULLY reinstalled by the weekend. w00t!

A 4200+ to a PII X4.... that's a gonna be a mighty big difference :lol: I presume from the Sunbeam that you'll be OCing it when you get a chance?

Edit: Seems a strange topic to post that in, btw.

The 4200 x2 was what was killing me when I tried to play BC2. The game kept the CPU nailed at 100% and it still couldn't keep up. My 260 was already overclocked and is more than enough for the game. Now I ought to be actually be able to play the frigging thing with a decent setup. :D

I posted it elsewhere, but wanted to post it here to explain the "Soon..." comment earlier. ;)

Had a blast the other day playing as a team " free fallers"- I have never won like 9 games in a row before. Too bad I had to go........ might have won 20 in a row. It is amazing how much the communication helps with team play. I think we won 3 times by making the last kill just before the other team blew up the M-com we were defending.

^ya sqrush is much faster then normal rush, and when your completely communicating things as a squad you become a serious force to be reckoned with. We only lost one game so far as a squad...one game, and that was against like 4 medics that just kept on spraying.

That's awesome, good job guys! I' decided that I'm not going to spend $80 on a ****ing mouse, so I think I'm just going to get used to this generic one until I get up to the states to buy a better mouse at a better price. Hopefully I'll be on for some of these nights but it's hard to say with how much I work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom