The Official Tech-Forums Battlefield Bad Company 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bazajaytee said:
Regarding the BFBC2 PC patch. We will have something by the end of tomorrow in terms of our plan of getting the patch out to you all.
Posted two hours ago via Twitter.

lol "something in terms of our plan to get it out to you". Does that mean they will have a new release date or something?

@ BFBC2 Vietnam....Killer! Should be a good one!

@ the patch...yea right. I'll believe it when I see my download bar doing something in Steam ;)

It is what it is...the issues in Greece and all...I mean, at least they are updating us about the update. They could just be like the other devs out there and just tell you it's next week and then a year and a half later they put something out.

This is what I love about DICE, they find problems and even though they aren't making nearly as much money as Activision (more of Infinity Ward really), they're taking the time to patch everything. That game is so balanced, and everybody has a fair share of doing well in it (minus the whole Magnum Ammo thing, but that's easy to catch up).

I'm currently planning on getting a new PC (well a laptop anyways or both [I recently got a work promotion]) and hopefully it'll run this game better than my PC can.

Bazajaytee via Twitter said:
Regarding BFBC2 PC Patch. We are aiming for Wednesday of next week for release, it MAY slip to Monday the week after. Patch release - Electronic Arts UK Community about 2 hours ago via TweetDeck

Good news, the EA version of the new patch works as expected. Now to pass it over for STEAM testing. Wednesday release is looking good. 28 minutes ago via TweetDeck

w00t!

BFBC2 vietnam... is that an expansion? free update? I just bought bfbc2 but accidentally had it shipped to my college dorm while im home for school.. who knows how long itll be before its forward to my home. its been sitting there for over a week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom