The Golf Club

I would love a decent golf course build mode, kinda like LBP or Modnation Racing's build modes, come up with some crazy stuff. Does it have the ability to share the courses you design?

Yes and sharing is cross platform meaning PC created courses are available on XOne and PS4, etc.

Last edited:
I guess the course creation thing is the biggest draw. The stat tracking is supposed to be very good too. The problem is that when you just give it macro commands courses are coming out unplayable. For example, one person said that it made a 430 yard par 4 with 40 yards of fairway off the tee and then nothing but water leading into an island green. Sounds to me like the game has a lot of issues right now. Hopefully they address them and add some progression.

I just hope they don't get too crazy with it and make it suck. As good as Hot Shots 3 was, the second one was the best IMO. The 3rd one just felt a little off. I never did beat the 3 because the challenges during the rounds got insane.

I just hope they don't get too crazy with it and make it suck. As good as Hot Shots 3 was, the second one was the best IMO. The 3rd one just felt a little off. I never did beat the 3 because the challenges during the rounds got insane.

The two PS3 games were fantastic. Courses were more realistic but very challenging. No goofy ruins and man made objects etc.

Back
Top Bottom