The Elder Scrolls: Online

I play it like an MMO. I play for the community really. That's why I like it :tongue:

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

I agree. I keep trying to play this game like a SP TES game but when I'm trying to finish a quest and 20 million people are swarming me killing the things I need to kill it just ruins the experience.

Hate to say it, but this is one of the major reasons why GW2 is still the MMO for me. The fact that I don't have to fight people to kill things for a quest and it can be done social passively with people around you.

Hate to say it, but this is one of the major reasons why GW2 is still the MMO for me. The fact that I don't have to fight people to kill things for a quest and it can be done social passively with people around you.
Well there was no PVP. I would just be in the middle of a quest and people would kill the creature I needed to kill and then I would have to wait again. If while I was fighting this creature and somebody walked up and killed them it wouldn't say I completed that task. Was a total *****.

Well there was no PVP. I would just be in the middle of a quest and people would kill the creature I needed to kill and then I would have to wait again. If while I was fighting this creature and somebody walked up and killed them it wouldn't say I completed that task. Was a total *****.

I'm iffy about PvP. Its supposed to be in all or Cyrodiil, but does that mean if I'm on a quest in that area can anyone kill me? Or is it invite only?

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

So.. who all preordered? I got me the Digital Imperial Edition. Friend of mine is buying the physical collectors edition.

I'll be playing through the Daggerfall Covenant my first go through. Most likely as a Breton or an Imperial, depending on racial skill lines.

EDIT: And probably as a sorcerer, unless my group needs a tank. Then I'll be a tank. :tongue:

Last edited:
So.. who all preordered? I got me the Digital Imperial Edition. Friend of mine is buying the physical collectors edition.

I'll be playing through the Daggerfall Covenant my first go through. Most likely as a Breton or an Imperial, depending on racial skill lines.

EDIT: And probably as a sorcerer, unless my group needs a tank. Then I'll be a tank.

imperial edition here. i still don't know what faction since i have a few people from other games im playing with. we all kind have to agree on were we are heading lol. as far as class im considering going mainly healer or assassin style well see lol.

I won't be preordering or buying it.

Good luck to those that do though. Hope it pans out because it sucks to buy a game and sub and then it go free to play in a 2-3 months.

If they would've done it the Guild Wars 2 way where you buy the game and can play for free then I may have bought it.

Back
Top Bottom