The Elder Scrolls: Online

Same here. They could get competitive with it and 48 hour pass for $3 would be an awesome deal considering.

48 hrs for $3? Too little to be honest. Would't net as much. I am imagining like $6 a day, $35 for 1 week and so on. This seems much more expensive but it is actual playtime and not based on real world hours.

48 hrs for $3? Too little to be honest. Would't net as much. I am imagining like $6 a day, $35 for 1 week and so on. This seems much more expensive but it is actual playtime and not based on real world hours.

That's what I was thinking as well.

They wouldn't go that low with pricing.

That's what I was thinking as well.

They wouldn't go that low with pricing.

Really? Cause whats the point of providing a method for people to pay hourly if you can pay 1 week for $35 or 1 month for $15? lol

If you chargw $6/day then no one would do it and it'd be pointless to implement.

Because it's one week of gameplay you can pick up on and off at your leisure rather than one month and you HAVE to play that month. That's 168 hours of gameplay.

Because it's one week of gameplay you can pick up on and off at your leisure rather than one month and you HAVE to play that month. That's 168 hours of gameplay.

There's no way you can convince me that someone would pay $35 for 1 week unlimited play vs $15 for 1 month unlimited play. That's ridiculous and makes no logical sense at all.

Really? Cause whats the point of providing a method for people to pay hourly if you can pay 1 week for $35 or 1 month for $15? lol

If you chargw $6/day then no one would do it and it'd be pointless to implement.

Because you could spread those hours out longer than 1 month, making the company lose money versus a 1 month subscription.

The monthly subscription is based on a set time period that begins from the time you pay, for 30 days whether you're playing or not.

The pay per hour would potentially lose them money because players could extend that time over several months if they don't play very often.

They could do $15 for 1 month subscription, or like $30 for 1 month worth of hourly subscription. Or Something along those lines.

There's no way you can convince me that someone would pay $35 for 1 week unlimited play vs $15 for 1 month unlimited play. That's ridiculous and makes no logical sense at all.
You're obviously not getting what we are saying. 1 week of gameplay, meaning 168 hours worth of actual in game time to be bought for $35 that can be spread out and played at your leisure. Rather than a set 1 month, and at the end of that month you pay another 15 bucks or don't play at all.

In other words, you spend the money to get one week and you have a counter that fills up from 0 to 168 hours. You can log in and play whenever you want until that timeline has been filled, then pay again if you need more time. You don't have to worry about "oh I spent this money, better play it before my time is up". You play how long you want, when you want. You can play 10 hours now, drop the game for 6 months, and pick it up again if you have time left on your bar.

You're obviously not getting what we are saying. 1 week of gameplay, meaning 168 hours worth of actual in game time to be bought for $35 that can be spread out and played at your leisure. Rather than a set 1 month, and at the end of that month you pay another 15 bucks or don't play at all.

In other words, you spend the money to get one week and you have a counter that fills up from 0 to 168 hours. You can log in and play whenever you want until that timeline has been filled, then pay again if you need more time. You don't have to worry about "oh I spent this money, better play it before my time is up". You play how long you want, when you want. You can play 10 hours now, drop the game for 6 months, and pick it up again if you have time left on your bar.

Check his post just before yours; just a misunderstanding of what was meant.

Back
Top Bottom