The Division.

Generated more than 330 mil in the first 5 days surpassing Destiny which is the defacto game they were going after. I'd say it's done well.

Now if only Ubicuck could get their **** together with this ****ing server bull****.

It was a joke lol.

Ubisoft has confirmed its broken its record of most sold games in 24hours :cool:

I'm down to run some DZ with you guys, or any of the main missions for lvl 20+ zones. You guys can just join up with me if you see me on, or toss me an invite. PS4 tag is Natie34 for those of you who don't know.

If any of you see me online please feel free to jump into my game. Co op adds a tactical element to this game. Sometimes you just have to take the bull by the horns.

Thank you sir.

Ran a little Division with Borst over the weekend.

Yeah I held off on that, Kinda want it but i am going on vacation next week and then when I come home Dark Souls will be coming out so I figured I wouldn't get much play out of it. that and I didn't want to get burnt like when Destiny came out

So I finally hit level 30 and upgraded all 3 wings in the base. What should I be doing now?
I have mostly purple gear and my primary DPS is around 45,000.

Back
Top Bottom