Technology trends for the next 3 years !!

..great topic...I think one thing that has not been discussed and certainly needs attention in the next 3-5 years is security. Every day more and more of our lives is becoming digital and more and more of that footprint is being stored out in the cloud. Many of these companies that are getting attacked are not taking the basic steps to protect their information. IT Security 101 no such thing as 100% secure. But some of these attacks were preventable. The massive growth that will occur with cloud storage and the unseen vulnerabilities that come with it are one side. The other side is security has already been compromised or hampered b/c of abuses by govt agencies. I really think security could decide how much we see cloud computing grow.

We may be starting the automotive entry into the age of the Jetsons....
Vehicle-to-Vehicle Communications for Safety is the dynamic wireless exchange of data between nearby vehicles that offers the opportunity for significant safety improvements. By exchanging anonymous, vehicle-based data regarding position, speed, and location (at a minimum), V2V communications enables a vehicle to: sense threats and hazards with a 360 degree awareness of the position of other vehicles and the threat or hazard they present; calculate risk; issue driver advisories or warnings; or take pre-emptive actions to avoid and mitigate crashes. - See more at: Research and Innovative Technology Administration (RITA) - United States Department of Transportation (USDOT, US DOT or DOT)
Research and Innovative Technology Administration (RITA) - United States Department of Transportation (USDOT, US DOT or DOT)

Our cars will talk to each other....so do not make your car angry or it might decide to kill you!

Yeah, It is really a good and interesting question about technologies, technology is something which gets new changes every day and makes a big difference at last. After 3 years I think many things will be change. Now a day, technology playing good role in the daily usable things also. I really get impressed by a bulb holder which you can switch only by saying vocca switch light, that means you not even have to stand and hit the switch button. That's amazing really, new technology changing the world everyday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom