Techist Member Picture Gallery

Re: The Member Picture Gallery

mvHS3.jpg

What you see in my crib video. Randall RGT 100-ES all matched Groove Tubes through a solid pine front mounted Sunn cab with Carvin Vintage 30s. That has been my setup for almost 6 years now with only the electronics on the floor changing.

What you see in my crib video. Randall RGT 100-ES all matched Groove Tubes through a solid pine front mounted Sunn cab with Carvin Vintage 30s. That has been my setup for almost 6 years now with only the electronics on the floor changing.

Nice, nice. I never had anything that wasn't a practice amp before I got my Line 6 unfortunately, so I feel like now I'm making up for lost time with trying everything out haha.

Should get something else in the future though, if I ever want to do a gig...lugging that thing up and down 3 flights of stairs is no bueno.

I can't move that cab by myself, especially down these stairs. IMO if you have a gig your band mates better help too.

I have had many setups over the past and I have gone through many tones. I think I'm going to stick with this amp for quite a while. If I ever had the money the only amp I would probably get is a Legacy.

I tried to capture my good side! It's so difficult to take a good picture with a head as big as mine. :AwMan:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom