Sony Cybershot F717 your opinion and review if you ever touched it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

-RockMan-

Banned
I got this camera back in febuarary of 2009 when I was working at goodwill.
The customer had dropped it off and said the camera was dead and would not turn on.
It had all the accessories accept for a charger, I talked it over with my boss and she let me have it for 50.00.
Upon getting the camera the right battery and a new charger it was badly damaged internally, system board inside the camera was all messed up.
Memory card was constantly rejected and the zoom lens was out of distortion.
I called sony and luckily they were calling these cameras back that had these problems for a limited time.
It took sony 3 days to repair the camera and give it a newer body cast.
My mother has had it since then and I have not touched it, she has not used it because she doesn't know how to work it.
She also says the camera is rejecting the memory card every 15 minutes, mind you it's 256mb memory stick pro.

I am testing it to make sure it does like she says and it rejected the memory card twice in one day at different times in the day.
I mostly need the camera because the kodak I have now I feel like I am bit to experienced with that and I don't like dealing with crappy pics anymore.

If anyone has ever owned this or used before let me know something.

It was Sony's flagship camera when it was released. The lens is probably the best one ever created for its format.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom