So I started playing WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

skitzo385

In Runtime
I am on Nazgrel I think its called. Have a level 18 pally so far. If anyone is on the server and wants to help a total noob lemme know. I can also still move to a different server, I am not that far in so I would.

Edit: My character's name is Zzthedukezz

Daggerspine is the server name.

BTW, I find that leveling up 1 to 20 is easier on horde.

Levelling up on Alliance 1 to 20 can be a pain depeding on what race you take. Especially if you are Night Elf. (or at least it was when I was playing)

Yea, figured it out last night finally. Working on lvl 15 so he can run me around some.. never been a horde so yea, totally lost lol

i started my character as a alliance draenie paladin. but then the number 1 progressional guild on our server switched horde. my guild leader got hacked and the hacker disbanded our guild, we tried to rebuild but all the core members whent else where so i said f this and shelled out 30$ to faction change over to the horde. not gonna lie best 30$ ive spent on this game to date. alliance i found was either full of 30/40 year old men with to big an epeen and so much pride, (also to note where usualy terrible at the game lol) vs the horde being more people in the 15/25 year old range ya the youngens get anoying, but winning wg is never a problem for the horde on our server lol. also raid progression on the horde overall is much much better. thing is from what i have looked up i found out daggerspine is one of the servers with one of the worst alliance factions in the entire game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom