Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

krazyq

krazy Techie
What do you guys think of these drawings.
I didnt draw them but this girl who loves drawing did it and she thinks its shi**y
So i just wanted a general opinion so here goes

This is her own created character that she made in like 5 mins on msn chat's pencil.

Syrus.jpg

This is from the cartoon show yugioh.
I use to love this show so she decided to draw this out on paper.

yugi.jpg

Here is an original picture of him
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Alley/2247/yugi.gif

And heres the last one...so far
This use to be my favorite character from yugioh...the dark magician

darkmagician.jpg

heres the original
http://www.absoluteanime.com/yu-gi-oh/dark_magician.gif

just rate these 1 out of 5...5 being the best.
Be honest and comment to if you'd like

Thanks

Dude.. I give a 5 on both...

I remember Yugioh.. I watch the abridged Parody of it which is hilarious!!

Yami and Dark Magician look fine

Dude.. I give a 5 on both...

I remember Yugioh.. I watch the abridged Parody of it which is hilarious!!

Yami and Dark Magician look fine

thanks man...

I loved the card game as well untill all the new stuff just kept on comming untill i lost track just like pokemon

Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series: Episodes

You should watch the abridged episodes.. you'll get a good kick out of them

BTW:

What happened to the Solara you had?
still have it.
got repaired and its back to how it was :)
i will be checkin these episodes out!!!
it's good but anime is like the easiest things to draw...not that i could draw it or anything..it just is

well the first character is just somethin she created plus ppl can say they're easy but i know i cant even get close to it so i think its pretty tight!

I know she's got a lot of talent but its just that she needs more fan support so i was hopin this would help!

thanks man...

I loved the card game as well untill all the new stuff just kept on comming untill i lost track just like pokemon

i played until they started banning alot of teh staple cards, like monster reborn, mirror force and so on. it was about the 9th set when i stoped, got 2 chaos emporor dragons in one booster pack once each card was worth 80$ :D wicked card and suited my dragon/magician deck well.

now as for the drawings i said a 3 because they arent bad, are above ok but arent fully amazing they are just good imo. being an artist and having a brother who is insanely good at hand renders of anime i see lots of room for inprovement here yet i do see a good level of skill aswell.

i played until they started banning alot of teh staple cards, like monster reborn, mirror force and so on. it was about the 9th set when i stoped, got 2 chaos emporor dragons in one booster pack once each card was worth 80$ :D wicked card and suited my dragon/magician deck well.

now as for the drawings i said a 3 because they arent bad, are above ok but arent fully amazing they are just good imo. being an artist and having a brother who is insanely good at hand renders of anime i see lots of room for inprovement here yet i do see a good level of skill aswell.

lol.. my deck was a complete army of Spellcasters.. and I used to own at tournaments until the banned some of the common cards. like you said.

I remember I sold my entire deck on eBay for $100 when I hadn't even put $20 into it.. (most of my cards were abandonware from friends)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom