Random Gaming News

Where u been slay? This forum has been slow. We didn't even do a game of the year discussion but its not too late.

Subnautica releases this month so I picked it up last night. I intended on just trying it out and being a responsible adult by going to bed early but I melted into the game 3 hours passed very quickly. Can't wait to get home and play again.

Subnautica releases this month so I picked it up last night. I intended on just trying it out and being a responsible adult by going to bed early but I melted into the game 3 hours passed very quickly. Can't wait to get home and play again.

I picked it up earlier this year and put about 30 hours into it through a couple different patch cycles. Then I decided I'd wait until the game fully released to pick it back up again...so I intend to do that once it releases.

Monster hunter is getting great reviews. Is anyone getting it. I feel like a new game and might try it.

On a separate note I tried to play sea of thieves last night and couldn't figure it out. No one else in my crew could either

Monster hunter is getting great reviews. Is anyone getting it. I feel like a new game and might try it.

On a separate note I tried to play sea of thieves last night and couldn't figure it out. No one else in my crew could either

Mantooth and Ajacks got it. I want it but I am still finishing up Horizon.

Back
Top Bottom