Random Gaming News

I have that on pre-order through Best Buy in case I can upgrade to a Master Edition if they get any more. On top of that, I actually ordered this for a friend in case she couldn't get one of her own, which it turns out she hasn't been able to. If she doesn't find one, hopefully mine doesn't get cancelled.
Oh you didn't get the master edition?

Oh you didn't get the master edition?

I went to GS first to try and pre-order it, but the manager there thought the SE was the ME, so I reserved that in case I have the opportunity to upgrade since they only had 10 reservations. THEN you said it was up on BB, so I got over there and managed to pre-order an actual copy of the Master Edition from them. SO, I'm up for a sh*tload of money, but (hopefully) have 2 reliable spots for the Master Edition.

I think you have to give them the SKU 141792 to preorder at GameStop for some reason. Glad you got one.

Funny story, they saw the SKU online, but when they tried to order it through their own website, it wouldn't allow them to, so in an effort to do right by everyone who wanted it, they gave us the SE and put us in line for the ME.

EDIT: I say funny story cause we asked them if they had it before they opened, and he was gone for about 10 minutes researching it before he came back and said they were available. We only found out they were wrong when we reviewed the order with them at the counter.

Last edited:
Special edition is up at Amazon if you want the prime discount

Everywhere I've looked until you brought up BB (including going through them earlier) and not one store I've looked at (Amazon included) has had anything but the game itself available. I wonder if there's a lag or if they're gauging response or something before moving forward with upgrade availability.

Everywhere I've looked until you brought up BB (including going through them earlier) and not one store I've looked at (Amazon included) has had anything but the game itself available. I wonder if there's a lag or if they're gauging response or something before moving forward with upgrade availability.
Amazon listed at 3am this morning or I would have gotten the master version from them. GameStop has effed up big time and has been cancelling the oversold master editions. Apparently there's only going to be the one run of them and they're all sold now. I have little hope we'll see another restock if Nintendo's past is any indication. That LE restock at Amazon didn't last but a few minutes. I think they were probably just getting solid numbers from Nintendo about stock numbers.

Personally I'm hoping we'll see wiiu version of the master edition but I doubt it.

Amazon listed at 3am this morning or I would have gotten the master version from them. GameStop has effed up big time and has been cancelling the oversold master editions. Apparently there's only going to be the one run of them and they're all sold now. I have little hope we'll see another restock if Nintendo's past is any indication. That LE restock at Amazon didn't last but a few minutes. I think they were probably just getting solid numbers from Nintendo about stock numbers.

Personally I'm hoping we'll see wiiu version of the master edition but I doubt it.

Gotta love artificial limiting.

https://youtu.be/eJyMEkb_8to?t=12

Back
Top Bottom