Random Gaming News

Man, Sony got blown away with the free games again in March. Once again they are following their trend of releasing digital content that nobody wants where Microsoft is releasing previous AA-AAA titles. This is really getting disappointing.

SONY
Broforce, PS4
Flame Over, Vita
Galak-Z, PS4
The Last Guy, PS3
Reality Fighters, Vita
Super Stardust HD, PS3

Microsoft
Lords of the Fallen, XBone
Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishment, Xbone
Supreme Commander 2, 360
Borderlands, 360

This crap annoys me. Sony has plenty of titles out there they could make free to compete with XBone's freebies. They need to get on their game!

I'm glad I bought the Uncharted collection, I need to get back to beating the first one.
Many people in MN keep saying they're going to move out but never do. The job market over here is amazing especially if you're in IT, schools are good to, it's a great area to raise your family.
This winter was the best I've seen in the 14 years I've lived here.
I forgot about the hockey game until I was having lunch at Applebees with a buddy and saw it on tv.
I work on France, so close to Bloomington.

And about the PSN games, I heard good things about Bro Force, it's an Indie game but I heard it's a lot of fun, it has co op.

I started uncharted collection on Monday. Ended up getting a copy for cheap off Amazon warehouse deals. I've beaten them all before, but I was glad to see some work went into tweaking the way uncharted1 controls.

I started uncharted collection on Monday. Ended up getting a copy for cheap off Amazon warehouse deals. I've beaten them all before, but I was glad to see some work went into tweaking the way uncharted1 controls.

Both of the PS4 games look decent, but just not what I am looking for. I have so many of the free games and I usually just check them out for a few minutes, but never go back. They just don't hold my attention for long.

Just read resident evil 4 5 6 are coming to the ps4 and xbone. I'll say I'm excited to play 4 again. But it would be great if they could make a new resident evil game that was good

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

Just read resident evil 4 5 6 are coming to the ps4 and xbone. I'll say I'm excited to play 4 again. But it would be great if they could make a new resident evil game that was good

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

4 was amazing, I remember playing it on the Gamecube, probably one of my top 10 games.
They should really re make RE 3, I remember that game being freaky as hell.
I remember I was explaining something to my cousin on the phone and there is a part where a bunch of zomibies are trying to break threw a gated area and after he did something it triggered them breaking the gate and he started yelling and screaming on the phone and hung up.
Later he called saying that he died.
It was a great childhood memory, I couldn't stop laughing

Ubisoft Devs Call Out Uncharted 4 Trailer For Taking Assassin's Creed Art
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...h01DBWTaPKY8CXq_Q&sig2=EuI7RIX3LMubL7D5sPBzJQ

Last edited:
This crap annoys me. Sony has plenty of titles out there they could make free to compete with XBone's freebies. They need to get on their game!

Does anyone even play the giveaways. Last one I played was rocket league.

While I may say I'm excited for heroes of the fallen, I bet I never play it.

Gamehunters Unite!

4 was amazing, I remember playing it on the Gamecube, probably one of my top 10 games.

RE4 was fantastic. I got a remastered version on my 360 and never played it. I need to go back and play that again.

Does anyone even play the giveaways. Last one I played was rocket league.

While I may say I'm excited for heroes of the fallen, I bet I never play it. Gamehunters Unite!

Not really. I still play Rocket League. I haven't downloaded one of the free games in a few months though.

Do you mean Lords of the Fallen? That game was very good. Pretty much a Souls rip off that got really dumb in the end. If you didn't spec you dude properly and weren't the right level, you were screwed and had no way to go back. For free though, great game.

Back
Top Bottom