Random Gaming News

I have uncharted and senran kagura preordered. I have $60 in psn credit I might use for dark souls 3 or no man's sky if the preorder goes active before I lose my impulse buy control.

The new Mass Effect will be a day one for me this year. They're literally doing everything they can to wipe the slate clean from the ME3 ending controversy by moving the setting to a compleyely new galaxy.

I have high hopes that they have learned from their mistake and will make abother really fun game. I'll also happily admit that I'm way too much of a Mass Effect fanboy to not pick it up at release.

The new Mass Effect will be a day one for me this year. They're literally doing everything they can to wipe the slate clean from the ME3 ending controversy by moving the setting to a compleyely new galaxy.

I have high hopes that they have learned from their mistake and will make abother really fun game. I'll also happily admit that I'm way too much of a Mass Effect fanboy to not pick it up at release.

Is that this year

Same here. I have Dark Souls 3 and Kingdom Hearts 3 on preorder whenever that launches as well.

I see little chance of Kingdom Hearts3 being released this year. Especially since they have another decimal quasi remake in the pipeline.

Back
Top Bottom