Random Gaming News

What about a massive Morningstar that I could name the blue waffler. That sword.looks.like it belonged to Voltron.

I found Voltron in the just for kids section of Netflix the other day. Was there ever a Voltron game? I seem to remember there being one a few years back. Maybe a fighting type game?

I found Voltron in the just for kids section of Netflix the other day. Was there ever a Voltron game? I seem to remember there being one a few years back. Maybe a fighting type game?

Don't recall a fighting game. The real question.worth pondering is which version of Voltron do you prefer?

I remember now, it was a Gundam Wing game. It would never go on sale though. Ridic. I like the cheesy old version better, but the newer one isn't horrible when compared to Thundercats.

I have read a lot.of good things a out Sleeping Dogs. My gaming has curtailed recently and I was foolishly talked into a SL1 Dark Souls playthrough....

I am very excited for GTA 5. I absolutely loved GTA 4's mp. That game popped my competitive mp gaming cherry. The SP was a lot if fun also.

I have read a lot.of good things a out Sleeping Dogs. My gaming has curtailed recently and I was foolishly talked into a SL1 Dark Souls playthrough....

I am very excited for GTA 5. I absolutely loved GTA 4's mp. That game popped my competitive mp gaming cherry. The SP was a lot if fun also.

A SL1 co-op experience that you have yet to participate in.

Back
Top Bottom