Random Chit Chat

Joe C. - Did you actually read the article you posted the link to? If you read the whole article, you'll find that it pretty much debunks the statement you quoted and explains why hospitals get paid more for treating Covid patients. It also says there is no evidence of hospitals falsely claiming Covid treatments in order to get more money from the government.

That article also talks about the death count being under-counted:

As for the accuracy of the death toll, other experts have previously told us that while it’s true that some deaths attributed to COVID-19 likely would have occurred regardless of the disease, other factors — like the deaths of undiagnosed COVID-19 victims, including those that occur at home — contribute to a more significant problem of under-counting the deaths.

So the article you linked to completely supports what I said. Thank you.

Joe C. - Did you actually read the article you posted the link to? If you read the whole article, you'll find that it pretty much debunks the statement you quoted and explains why hospitals get paid more for treating Covid patients. It also says there is no evidence of hospitals falsely claiming Covid treatments in order to get more money from the government.

That article also talks about the death count being under-counted:

As for the accuracy of the death toll, other experts have previously told us that while it’s true that some deaths attributed to COVID-19 likely would have occurred regardless of the disease, other factors — like the deaths of undiagnosed COVID-19 victims, including those that occur at home — contribute to a more significant problem of under-counting the deaths.

Obviously your reading into whatever it is that you want to believe. That's o.k. by me, go ahead and be as political as you want. I did read the article in its entirety, that is why I posted it.... There is a financial incentive for hospitals to say you have and or died of Covid, and there are no required test to say either way as per the WHO regulations. Combine that with a 50-20% false positive/false negative rate...This is a total evil joke on society

Those of you saying that the Covid numbers are skewed are absolutely correct, however, they are skewed too low, not too high. First of all, don't listen to Trump about the numbers as he is a known liar (he IS the fake news!) so anything he says needs to be taken with a grain of salt. Listen to the experts like Fauci who have spent their careers studying infectious diseases. The experts say we do not know the true number of people that have been sick or have died and that it is very likely that the real number is much higher.
No, the real number is much lower.
PP has stated that he thinks his family had the virus but were never tested. He may or may not be right but we will never know for sure because they weren't tested. Instead of scaling back testing as Trump pushed for, we really need to expand testing. How many people are out there that had the virus, never got tested and recovered? Even people that died in the past year, if they were not tested, we will never know whether they died from the virus or not.
You didn't read my post then. I stated we had the antibody test done which is supposed to show if you have had it in the past. The problem is the testing is widely inaccurate, with an inaccuracy rate of about 86%. We have also had the swab done, but that doesn't do anything except test if you have it at the time of swabbing.
It also says there is no evidence of hospitals falsely claiming Covid treatments in order to get more money from the government.
That's because there won't be any evidence of espionage, duh. Look at Italy, the country that ultimately caused this country to go into a panic with their own shutdown. The numbers were false and was admitted to later. I can tell you for a fact that a patient could be run over by an 18 wheeler and if their already dead body tested positive for Covid they would be marked as a Covid death to falsely inflate the numbers. That's besides the fact that we know many deaths happened due to improper treatment too. Hell, I watched CNN changed their numbers forward AND backwards within a 30 minute time period while sitting at work. Yet people gobble this shit up.

The problem with this is how many articles, news feeds, etc keep quoting "experts" and saying the word "experts". If we compared this to the political arm chair debaters you'd see the issue there. What makes it worse, is you have one side saying one thing and other real life "experts" (other actual doctors, scientists, etc) taking it on themselves to debunk what the other "experts" are saying. Considering Fauci is a government talking head I won't believe a word more out of his mouth than any other government talking head, the president etc included.

We have a clean cut media brainwashing going on in this country and it's no coincidence this happens right on the year of an election. The fact that over half of the population of this country is too stupid to see the big picture amazes me. Maybe I'm biased, or maybe I'm a little more educated because I have a medical professional in my house with clear numbers and facts idk. The outline itself is real simple though. Just look at the H1N1 outbreak and compare the numbers.

H1N1- 60.8 million H1N1 cases, with 274,304 hospitalizations and 12,469 deaths in a year.
Covid19 - 7.42 million, 212k deaths.

How many of those deaths are real, how many were from the improper treatment given for months at time of outbreak, how many were false positives from inaccurate tests acquired from China, and why is it they were claiming elderly were more prone to death with Covid like H1N1 but yet H1N1 an actual influenza virus killed less with no shutdown in a full year? Then we can add, how many of the 7.42 million number shown was added due to false antibody tests which have a higher false positive rate? The fact that this particular "pandemic" has too many unknowns for people to argue over and less cold hard facts tells the full story. The fact that our country went under a lockdown and numbers suddenly spiked after Italy's false numbers were put out there also tells the full story. The virus is real, the rest is bullshit.

Due to HIPPA I can't inform on static statistics I know, but I can tell you this. Negative testing results outweigh the positive 100 to 1 at least in this area. I mean, looking at the map of Texas on Google I can tell you right now that number is false.

Edit: Let's put it this way, the fact that the president does test positive and they give him a steroid shot should tell you everything. This shit show was politically fueled and the American people ate it up like fat kids and cake.

Last edited:
I have no way of true proof, but My weather site is showing 1930 people with active Crono 19. This is from the two Hospitals in Wichita falls Texas. 25 died from it. Thats what they tell us and i know some of the doctors and they say pretty much the same. Now thats a country county so it may not mean much. It is a large county. I think there is something like 40 some thousand people in the county. From that i would say its under the higher numbers in Texas. I throw it out there to give a idea of the fause or non false readings for Texas. From what i see they could be right or wrong depending on how you want to look at it. To me personally, it looks high. thats just me.

I believe I got it back in March. By the time I was allowed to test it was two months after I originally got sick. Got tested twice, both negative, had lung tests, etc. Doctors all believe I had it. I'm still dealing with issues from it.. I'm better, but not a whole lot..

They say i don't but have had so many issues with Breathing and for around 6 months now on Oxygen and they think its from the surgery i had back last year ago. My whole left side has been in an unstable condition. They have run so many tests that i can at least right now had Covid 19. I often wondered if i got it right after the surgery but they don't think its that. My left side is all messed up from that surgery and the doctors blame it on the surgery. What am i to know. I'm not a doctor. I have had so many tests in this last year that if i did it should have reared its ugly head by now. All i know is i am tired of doctors and nurses and tests and blood draws and ct scans and Xrays and anything else they could do to me....

I have no way of true proof, but My weather site is showing 1930 people with active Crono 19. This is from the two Hospitals in Wichita falls Texas. 25 died from it. Thats what they tell us and i know some of the doctors and they say pretty much the same. Now thats a country county so it may not mean much. It is a large county. I think there is something like 40 some thousand people in the county. From that i would say its under the higher numbers in Texas. I throw it out there to give a idea of the fause or non false readings for Texas. From what i see they could be right or wrong depending on how you want to look at it. To me personally, it looks high. thats just me.
I'd say their information is inflated, but that's like 4th party info feed there. I mean the person I'm getting info from does the testing, and even then we have discussed the validity of the test results quite a few times.
I believe I got it back in March. By the time I was allowed to test it was two months after I originally got sick. Got tested twice, both negative, had lung tests, etc. Doctors all believe I had it. I'm still dealing with issues from it.. I'm better, but not a whole lot..
We have both had severe allergy issues and shortness of breath almost a year later. She did an allergy test recently and it showed she was allergic to dogs, which we've both owned dogs all our life. She started having severe allergy issues with only my dog in the house this spring once she stopped taking allergy steroid shots. She only started taking them last August or so, which before we had 2 dogs and no problems. We can only assume it may have been caused by her infection, who knows. Like I said in the other post, too many questions and not enough hard fact which makes the situation really questionable and annoying.

Edit: Let's put it this way, the fact that the president does test positive and they give him a steroid shot should tell you everything. This shit show was politically fueled and the American people ate it up like fat kids and cake.
Huh? What does that tell me? It tells me that they are attempting to treat him for Covid-19, doesn't make any kind of political statement at all. The main person trying to politically fuel the situation is Trump himself.

What I find rather humorous in the whole situation is that many in the US will completely dismiss expert opinion from someone like Dr Fauci but gobble up as gospel things Trump, Rush Limbaugh or other brain dead individuals with zero experience dealing with infectious diseases, say about the virus.

Huh? What does that tell me? It tells me that they are attempting to treat him for Covid-19, doesn't make any kind of political statement at all. The main person trying to politically fuel the situation is Trump himself.
Time to take off the politics glasses boss, and start seeing it for what it is. Take 2 seconds to read, comprehend, and understand. They are treating him with. A. Steroid. Shot. That is a common every 3 months allergy shot. To treat for Covid. Comprehend that. It tells you Trump is trying to fuel the situation? Quite the opposite. You don't have to be a Trump supporter or otherwise to see that we had this whole ordeal that put the country in shambles only to treat our president with a damn steroid shot that could have been administered easily to the general public on the CHEAP.

What I find rather humorous in the whole situation is that many in the US will completely dismiss expert opinion from someone like Dr Fauci but gobble up as gospel things Trump, Rush Limbaugh or other brain dead individuals with zero experience dealing with infectious diseases, say about the virus.
See above, twice over. The "experts" are fighting the "experts" on this subject, that should tell you enough. Not regular joe vs regular joe, doctors and scientists going against the info you're being fed. Fauci wants to say this or that about this virus, yet they give Trump a steroid shot. Surely you're not that dense. To top that off, I'm getting real world information from the inside but you want to lump me in with "brain dead individuals" (at least I took it that way). The only people brain dead are the ones feeding off the info their government tells them without question. If you can honestly sit there, slowly read everything I just said and with a straight face say "our government knows best, all of this is legit, and this [epidemic] wasn't politically fueled for an election smear and control of the people" then go ahead and ignore my post because it's not worth conversing over. Giving him a simple steroid shot to treat him means all the info you've been given over the last 6-8 months is nothing but horse shit. It absolutely means the situation was blown out of proportion to instill fear in the American public for control, and the people that did die due to misinformation didn't have to.

On that note I'm bowing out of the discussion. There's a reason I've kept quiet around people through all this, it's hard to have proper open minded discussions with people that wear red or blue hats. I called the Italy thing, and when it blows over I'll make a good chunk of change on a bet too because this one was just too easy to call.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom