PS4 - THE DOWNSIDES

I got the cheesy gordita box today. **** that's a lot of food for $5. I couldn't finish the burrito.

I didn't win. :(

Do they have any other options besides the gorditta? I had a bad experience with those.

Ya there is another box, but there was a bush in the way of the picture/text on the menu, and cars behind me. I tried to hurry it up.

But tacobell.com says the other thing you can get besides the gordita is the Crunchwrap Supreme. They're ok.

Are you sure you're not talking about whoopie here?
Nope. I actually enjoy Taco Bell quite a bit and I switch it up a lot too. Plenty of TP and baby wipes in the bathroom for the aftermath.

Man, you'd have to be crazy not to like McDonalds!
I absolutely hate McD's.

Their food tastes like death.
That's because you work there.

Taco Bell poop joke
Lold.

I've never gotten diarrhea or anything else from eating Taco Bell. Pretty sure that's a myth and an easy joke for the masses to make.

I've never gotten diarrhea or anything else from eating Taco Bell. Pretty sure that's a myth and an easy joke for the masses to make.
Myself, and literally everybody I know in RL gets the ****s after Taco Bell. The only exception being my sister but she takes stomach meds so I'm guessing that has something to do with it.
Probably the only food that does that to me.

Back
Top Bottom