PS3 Controller on Windows Vista/7 64bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why so many people moan about the game saying it's a failure.

It runs great on a gaming PC, granted your doomed without a quadcore, but they're becoming more and more common these days.

The game also has incredible mods, awesome online multiplayer, and it's not buggy at all - there are a few minor graphical glitches. But it's just excellent overall. It has the bonus of a great video editor too.

I would strongly argue playing with your best mate in a private GTA4 freeroam game is more fun than any other MP game.

PC gaming sure is changing....I remember when using a controller on the pc was not sacred.

There is no better sign that most pc are nothing more than console ports when you need a flippin controller to play them....lol

If you need a controller....why not just have a console?

PC gaming sure is changing....I remember when using a controller on the pc was not sacred.

There is no better sign that most pc are nothing more than console ports when you need a flippin controller to play them....lol

If you need a controller....why not just have a console?

Silly thing to say.

I have a console anyway. But you have no mods on consoles, GTA4 is 10x better with mods. And you can play the game without a controller fine, even flying the helicopter is easy WITHOUT the handling modification which makes vehicles much more realistic.

FPS is best on PC, As are RPG's and MMO's.
Driving games are best left for controllers, or PC gamers with steering wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom