Potentially the longest thread in history...

I just been doing some reading up on a few things I was not sure about when it come to DNS and I just come across the word computerphile . Like wtf man. I've never heard that word before until now. So does that mean most people when it comes to the regulars including my self are computerphiles. hahahaha . When I read that I wanted to start giggling . LOL ..

I just been doing some reading up on a few things I was not sure about when it come to DNS and I just come across the word computerphile . Like wtf man. I've never heard that word before until now. So does that mean most people when it comes to the regulars including my self are computerphiles. hahahaha . When I read that I wanted to start giggling . LOL ..
There's a great YouTube channel that explains computing and networking etc. basics called Computerphile :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/Computerphile

Does anyone else believe in fate? Do you believe as a individual you are in control of your own life or do you believe their is a bigger picture not just with your life but humanity being fulfilled at this moment in time? Whats to say control over our own lives is just an illusion. Given to you and me to believe that we have purpose and direction. In the last 120 year as a race we have achieved more than we ever have in our existence on this planet from being at war with bows and arrows to the international space station .

When I die and when you die, can you accept their is no life after death or do you believe that death is not the end . What do you think the reason is you are hear now and believing in fate or not believing in fate, how do you think your decisions affect the bigger picture .

If I'm to experience certain things in this life, do you me and anybody really have full control .

Maybe a bit deep folks but I'm curious to get some direction on what I've been thinking today . :) .

Does anyone else believe in fate? Do you believe as a individual you are in control of your own life or do you believe their is a bigger picture not just with your life but humanity being fulfilled at this moment in time? Whats to say control over our own lives is just an illusion. Given to you and me to believe that we have purpose and direction. In the last 120 year as a race we have achieved more than we ever have in our existence on this planet from being at war with bows and arrows to the international space station .

When I die and when you die, can you accept their is no life after death or do you believe that death is not the end . What do you think the reason is you are hear now and believing in fate or not believing in fate, how do you think your decisions affect the bigger picture .

If I'm to experience certain things in this life, do you me and anybody really have full control .

Maybe a bit deep folks but I'm curious to get some direction on what I've been thinking today . :) .
Fate? Not really, but I do believe that we shape our lives by the decisions we make and the outcomes/consequences of said decisions. I am a Christian (definitely in the minority on here) so I believe that my eternal destination is already mapped out as is my life... but what I choose to do or not do will affect this ride we call life.

As far as life after death, some would say that I am foolish in that I choose to live my life according to Christian principles. If I am wrong then I will not have lost anything living a good life; if they are wrong then they will be the ones facing their own eternity.

You reap what you sow....
if you live a "bad" criminal type of life, bad things may happen to you.
Here's an example (NSFW)

Last edited:

I've always believed my entire life that I'm supposed to constantly be knocked down, but there's a lot that goes into the why of it. I wouldn't really say it's "fate" so to say, but just more of a general observation of the timeline of my life. A general feeling that I'm not truly supposed to be happy and it's lead down the path of suicidal thoughts quite a bit.

The BAE Brits that contracted under Lockheed hated their jobs, well most of them anyways. Dudes always looked super depressed. Hopefully not the same for you.
Ha doesn't surprise me, Brits just hate working. Very different culture to the US. Not many truly like their job and would do it even if they didn't have too.

I'll be working under their Applied Intelligence subcompany that do cyber defence work, not working on the physical weapons side of things at BAE proper. They have a good reputation around here as a good place to work, so fingers crossed.

Thinkng about it, Brits are just way less happy / enthusiastic than americans. Such a huge difference whenever we do team calls with you guys at work. They may have been perfectly content and you were just not used to the generally depressive quiet tones of british people lol

Hey congrats!

Thanks.. looking forward to it.

Back
Top Bottom