Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Today I am disappointed after the championship game last night. At least we got a lot farther than I was expecting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Today we continue taking the SBAC.

You know one thing I dislike about Linux?
the dot-file convention of hiding files. I would LOVE IT if app devs would stop leaving dotfiles in my ~... it's so cluttered

I'd love just a single "config" folder or even a hidden .config folder with all that in there.

Been cleaning out my home directory today. :tongue:

You guys are cheap.. I charge around $100 + the price of installation media if needed. Still a better buy than Geek Squad around here :tongue:

I'm super cheap then... lol. Usually I do like $30 or so, unless it's a house call for non-family, and I have to stay there to do things. Then I charge $50+, depending on how long I'm there.

Today I finally watched GoT. I have the most understanding gf who was kind enough to take the loud and obnoxious 2 year old of mine in the other room while I sat alone on the couch with the show blasting hehe.

Today I finally watched GoT. I have the most understanding gf who was kind enough to take the loud and obnoxious 2 year old of mine in the other room while I sat alone on the couch with the show blasting hehe.

Wasn't it just brilliant ? That moment when Arya was slowly stabbing her sword into people during the fight scene, love it.

Just watched myself, I LOVED when she was repeating what HE said to her when he too needle LOL Then he realized who she was LOL and slowly pushed as he was in panic LOL She SO seemed to enjoy that LOL I have a feeling the ******* and that cute wild-ling will end up married by next season.

Just watched myself, I LOVED when she was repeating what HE said to her when he too needle LOL Then he realized who she was LOL and slowly pushed as he was in panic LOL She SO seemed to enjoy that LOL I have a feeling the ******* and that cute wild-ling will end up married by next season.

Lol. I think Arya will turn a bit sadistic. She'll stay on the 'good' side, but go a psychotic and enjoy killing people etc.

Still haven't started watching Game of Thrones. That or Breaking Bad.

wut.

GoT and BB have been some of the most memorable TV shows i've seen. Truly excellent. Though I was crazy addicted to Weeds at one point 3 or so years ago. Loved the fist 3 or 4 series of that, then it went downhill.

Back
Top Bottom