Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Yeah I see what you mean there. I do got a house to remodel so most of the spare is put towards that for now.

What do you expect Sky's LLU network is held together with bit's of string and chewing gum.

I've been having fun with friends in RL for once so have barely been getting online. Got an interview/job fair thing on the 24th and everyone is telling me there is a really good chance of me getting the job. I'll believe it when I see it. I have also been doing alot of pricing and stuff for my truck and just waiting for my tax return to get started on it. Will be getting a new ignition for my truck either today or tomorrow so I have a new set of keys. Door locks coming later (keys where melted in the fire). Right now what I need is a new master cylinder, a custom drive shaft, and a battery. The rest can just come with time since I really only need something to drive instead of making a pimp truck right off the bat. For those that don't know, I inherited the project truck I was working on with my dad. Pretty close to getting it on the road I think.

a whole minute?

Time dilation effect caused by passing close to the event horizon of a black hole, last time we heard from hmammen it was shortly before that **** up in the mods area with that delivery from NASA SOULphiRE will back me up we had to track that thing that escaped from the bio hazard containment box I will never look at squid or camels in the same way again and I still haven't found all the egg's it laid shame they where quite nice scrambled well if you don't count the amoebic dissintary moments after consumption and the whole issue of sentient tape worms.

Back
Top Bottom